Thursday, June 27, 2013

YA Crush Tourney Match Win

So yesterday one of my fictional boyfriends won his YA tournament. And Jennifer L. Armentrout promised that if Daemon Black (from the lux series) won she would release an Origin photo teaser for the upcoming book. So here is the photo for all to view. 



So excited and can't wait for Origin's release. Also keep an eye open for upcoming matches because if Daemon wins the whole tournament then Jennifer will sit down on July 14th and write the last chapter of Opal in Daemon's point of view....which let me tell you will be AMAZINGNESS!!!! Now I haven't done my review yet for the start of the Lux series, but it's in queue to be done...so look for it in the upcoming weeks. 

And I stole a few other photos from Jennifer's blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment