Saturday, June 1, 2013

An Introduction if You Will

Hey guys!!!

Okay so I'm new to the blogging world, but this is something I've been wanting to do for awhile.....tired of putting it off so here I am. My name is Meagan or Megz and I'm 26 and while I have many diverse interests my true passion lies with books!! I love reading and losing myself in a new world of something...normally in the paranormal world. I mean come on who doesn't want to wish that vampires, werewolves, witches, shape shifters and other paranormal life exists?? Some hot sexy werewolf could move in next door to me and be he hottest thing on the block and of course I would fall in love with him and no matter what we are just destined to be together!! lol That is why reading different books are awesome, something for everyone to fall into and lose yourself for awhile. 


So something I should probably mention about myself is that I'm a very open and honest person and sometimes have a strange way of looking at the world. But hey what fun would it be if I only saw it in black and white? Also I love to laugh and joke around...life's too boring without laughing. 


Okay so my main goal for my blog is to talk about books both past and upcoming. Most book blogs I've been looking at give the general review about the book and the author which is awesome, but I want something a little more. So what I'll most likely be doing is giving the general info about the book and then my own insight into the book...not just the whole it was good or bad blah blah blah but why I truly thought it was good or bad and why would someone want to read the book or not. Just some stuff like that. Depending on how things go depends what will happen in the future with this blog. But I'm hoping for the best!!!


So with that said please feel free to leave me comments and look for my first review to be up soon.


Thanks for stopping by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment