Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Dealing with a loss

Hey guys I just wanted to let you guys know that I've been dealing with a lot the last few weeks. My dog became sick this year and while trying to take care of her and figure out what was wrong we finally found out and thought we might have at least the year with her, we would have months. Sadly it ended up we would only have weeks and barely even that. Recently, we had to put her to sleep and the decision was the most difficult thing I've had to do in my entire life. That being said I've not dealt with this well at all. My children haven't either. I've been scattered and forgetful and completely off my game and my blog is suffering from it. I want to say now I am so sorry for late posts and falling behind on reviews and posts. I'm slowly getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment